CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Night on the town

Friday this pretty lady had another birthday. We got to hit the town and do whatever we wanted, so that is what we did.

We hit the new City Creek in downtown Salt Lake and it was beautiful and so much fun. We tried to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, but it was already 7:40 when we got there, and the wait was an hour and a half. It was CraZy busy! We ended up eating at Kneaders, but then hit the Cheesecake Factory again for dessert! In between dinner and dessert we went into lots of shops and looked around. They have some posh stores there with beautiful clothing. Someday when money grows on trees, we have already picked the outfits we would buy.


We stayed until most of the shops had closed down, window shopped at Tiffany's, drooled a little (okay a lot) and then headed back to mom's house. I am proud of us for finding our way back to our car!

The best deal was all the stuff I took home, and it was HER birthday. She gave me all the banana split dishes and ice cream sundae cups we used when I was little. I love them and can't wait to use them with my family. I almost made it until her birthday was completely over, but ended up leaving at 11:45 p.m. to drive home.

It was such a wonderful evening. I love hanging out with her. She still looks amazing with each birthday that comes and goes. I feel so lucky to have evenings like this to just hang out and enjoy my time with her. Thanks mom for having a birthday and hitting the town with me.

7 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

You cute girls look like you had a GREAT time!!
Happy Birthday Mom!
Love ya Jess!

Anonymous said...

I had my first visit to City Creek on Saturday evening. They did a good job. I just wish it was so busy already, and I think it could be more enjoyable.
Happy Birthday to your mom! Sounds like a great day for you both.
Kendi

Anonymous said...

I had my first visit to City Creek on Saturday evening. They did a good job. I just wish it was so busy already, and I think it could be more enjoyable.
Happy Birthday to your mom! Sounds like a great day for you both.
Kendi

Anonymous said...

I had my first visit to City Creek on Saturday evening. They did a good job. I just wish it was so busy already, and I think it could be more enjoyable.
Happy Birthday to your mom! Sounds like a great day for you both.
Kendi

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a wonderful way to celebrate your mom's bday! I love city creek!
Love that you got those fun dishes so now you can create your memories with your family!

Unknown said...

Man, that City Creek must be the place to go!

Cute pictures! Glad you could take her out on the town.

Happy Birthday Mom!

Julie said...

Two foxy ladies! Very fun! I'm excited to join you in just a few days!!!