CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 04, 2012

Friday Fun

I love the days when the only thing on my agenda is hanging out with my kids.  No cleaning (although I should), no real plans and it is so nice outside.

Tayler has a big game tonight so the boys and I surprised her for lunch with Subway.  I love that she still gets excited to see me and wants all of her friends to sit with us.  I know the day will come when that won't be the case anymore.


Her BFF's (Addi and Kennedy)

Afterwards we headed down to the new Farmington Station stores to get Jayson some new running shoes. Yesterday I took Jayson and Rylee running with me.  We did slow jogs and sprints and ended up going 2 miles.  I couldn't believe it, and they did so good (only marginal complaints). I think they pushed each other.

We ended up with running shoes and a whole lot of other things for these 2 clowns. Beach towels, sunglasses, etc.  I think we are excited for summer.



Then it was back to the school to pick up the girls since it is early out on Friday's.

Love the weekends!  Lots of soccer games on our schedule.  Hope you all have a good one too.
xoxox

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! They all look pretty styling in their new sunglasses.

:)

Jenny Moore said...

They are not clowns but super cute studs!!!
What a cool mom you are!! We can't take 'fast food' into our school :(
T looks so happy, I love it!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

What is up with Jay-man's hair? Too funny!

You can surprise me with subway, I would love it! :^)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that previous post was mine.

Julie

Moore Family said...

How fun to surprise her at school. I'll have to do that one day.
Cute kids and the weather is getting perfect for all the new shades and filp flops!

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my you are the best mom ever! I love it. What a cute sunglasses