CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Life

I was looking through my blog the other day searching for a particular picture for Jayson's spotlight poster, and I started reading past entries. This ended up being hours that I reminisced and I was so grateful that I have kept this journal/blog. I laughed and cried and remembered the little things that I otherwise would have forgotten already. It was so fun. I was sad because I have been a little bit of a slacker lately, but I now have a renewed sense that I need to continue on and post things that others may not want to read. I also need to get my blog books made. So, I am writing this to remind myself to.. GET BLOGGIN. I will. I promise.

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Please I miss it when you don't blog,

Sheri said...

I did the same thing a few months ago! This is the reason I blog... not so much for others, but because I cannot seem to keep a journal - so this is it!!

Jenny Moore said...

I think sometimes it is hard to stay motivated...like me this year! But I do love to go back and look at all the posts and remember the good times!
Glad you're back...I have missed you and those super cute kids!

Julie said...

Yeah for blogs and cute pictures! Sometimes it takes me a while to get to it, but I do read all the posts- I promise!