CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter 2012


Our Easter weekend started and ended wonderful.  We had no soccer games on Saturday, so the kids hit 2 Easter Egg Hunts. The first one was at Smith's (the grocery store) and I am pretty sure we ended up with 400+ dum-dum suckers (no joke). Sean took the 3 oldest and Jackson and I stayed home for that one.  He was still sleeping and I was still getting ready.  We all ventured over to the Farmington Hunt.  It was well done.  They had lots of prizes donated from Lagoon. There were TONS of people.



 Jackson did not catch onto the idea until there were only 5 eggs left.  I picked one up for him to put in his basket and he chucked it as far as he could. Everyone around me was laughing so hard. All I can say is, after that, he was a PRO hunter.
 he would stop and look inside every egg he picked up.  silly kid.

Afterwards, we hit Lagoon.  We bought our season passes and had a blast! I wish I would have taken my camera, but I only had my nice one, and no where to put it. I guess there will be many more opportunities to get pictures from now until October. The kids were SO excited when we pulled in.  It wasn't very busy.  We walked on to every ride. I love that!

Sunday was a beautiful day.  I loved the 70 degree weather.  Everyone dressed up in their new clothes and looked splendid.



 The tricky Easter bunny came while we were at Church.  There were screams of delight as each one discovered their basket.  He also left a whole bunch of eggs outside.



Later that evening we had a big Easter dinner at our house with Sean's family and another hunt. We seriously ended up with SO much candy, more than Halloween!

I showed these cute deviled eggs to Sean from pinterest and he made them from all of our eggs we colored. 
Super proud!

 All the cousins (minus the Prinster clan).
 I loved that each child found a special place to dig in and see what awaited inside each egg.

I love Easter. Hope you all had a great one too!!

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun easter weekend in deed! I want to come to that Farmington egg hunt! Way better then what we got going on here and how cool is Lagoon!
Your family is adorable!

Unknown said...

Wow! You guys must be egg hunting pro's by now! I can't believe how big everyone is looking! Makes me a little sad. :)

Yeah pinterest!

Jenny Moore said...

Okay I'm a big loser!
Jay man is a stud!!! :)
Seriously, could they be any cuter?!! I want them...
Please can i have them?!!!
Cute kids, cute eggs, cute everything!

Julie said...

Super cute Easter pics! I love that Jackson threw the egg... what a funny kid!

Love you! See you all soon!

Unknown said...

That is a lot of hunting!!!
Your home and yard look beautiful! Such a cute family! Love those deviled eggs too!