Since his birthday is the end of July we have decided to wait a year to send him to Kindergarten. This has been a struggle for me. but after talking to MANY people about it, I think it will be best in the long run. This means he gets to stay home with me for one more year. I can't say I mind. I love having him around. He has won so many awards at school for different things he has done and helped with. I love that he is doing so well. He also has a lot of friends. One mom sought me out at preschool and told me that her son talks about Jayson everyday and would love to have him come play. We have had 2 play dates together (one at his home and one at ours). His mom stayed and I stayed at her house just so we could feel comfortable since I don't know them at all. It has been fun and I actually really like his friends mom. I am thankful for my little boy. I see great things in his future.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








3 comments:
how can you not love a little boy like that- his curly cute hair! I love little kid programs and I dont' doubt one minute he wasn't adorable the whole time.
How can you not love that little guy? He is a sweetie pie!!!
Glad you had fun on his play dates as well!!!!
Love ya!
Happy Birthday Mr. Jackson-Man!!! :)
What a cutie!
Post a Comment