Tayler had a soccer game tonight and a training right after so we celebrated Jackson's birthday last night.
We went out to dinner and then headed to a place called GET AIR. Funnest place EVER!! My kids loved it. It is a huge trampoline place. The best part is..it completely wears them out. You pay for one hour and after that hour they are exHAUSTed!
I am so grateful for Jackson. He makes a great caboose for our family! He is definitely the most opinionated child and not the easiest, but I love him SO much. He still loves to cuddle. His eyes melt my heart. He loves Blue's Clues and Wow Wow Wubbzy. He loves pizza and chips. He is addicted to my smart phone (really, it is bad. He is on detox for a few days). He understands so much, but has yet to communicate with us, which is frustrating for all of us. He loves to pretend he is big and play with his siblings. He is overly loved at our house. He loves chocolate milk and has to start his day with a sippy cup full. He laughs so hard when you tickle him. Thanks Jacks, for making our family complete.
Happy Birthday Buddy!!








5 comments:
I cannot believe he is that old!! Where does the time go?! Happy Birthday little man!!
Happy Birthday little guy!
You are so stinkin' cute!!!
He is such a cute boy!!! I cannot believe he is 2 already!
Happy Birthday :-D
Happy Birthday little guy! We sure do love you!
happy birthday! What a special little baby. What a fun day too! I want to go there! WE might just have to take Iza there!
Post a Comment