The next morning was Sea World. This was probably my favorite place. Not too crowded, warm, and lots to do. My kids loved the rides they had here too. The Journey to Atlantis was their favorite.
After some rides we went to see the Dolphin Show. It was an awesome show.
I was lucky enough to meet up with Alyssa, a sister from my mission. She and her family live in San Diego. She has 3 darling kids and one on the way. It was so fun to see her and give her a hug. I wish we would have had more time with them, but it was great.
We also had to go and see the Sea Lion Show. It was hilarious!! With each show we saw, Tayler was determined to be a trainer of that animal. First it was a dolphin trainer, then she switched to sea Lions.
The Shark Exhibit they had was awesome. All of the kids really liked going through the tunnel where they swim over you.
Out last show was Shamu. It is incredible to watch these animals. I loved it! Right before the show started, Jackson and I were saving seats and Sean took the kids on one more ride and they got SOAKED!! I felt bad because they were so cold. They took their shirts off and put their jackets on, but they were still freezing. We enjoyed this show and then left to go back to the hotel to get warm.
When we got back to the hotel everyone crashed for about 2 hours. They were exhausted. It was New Years Eve, so we got up and went to celebrate. We ate at Mimi's Cafe and then went to the movies.
We saw this movie. We all liked it. I thought it had too much swearing for a kid movie, but it was cute.
It was a great night with my family. The perfect place to ring in the new year!!
WELCOME 2012!









2 comments:
I'm so sad about the swearing in a kid's movie.
You guys have packed so much into your vacation! I'm so excited to see what you did next!
:)
I'm sorry we didn't give you warning about the movie...we felt the same way...too much swearing for a family movie!
Eli is so excited you got to see dolphins! I fear that Eli is as into dolphins as Jayson is into sharks...crazy!
Sea world looks amazing!
Cutest kids ever!!!
Post a Comment