CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 09, 2012

Universal Studios

Our next stop was Universal Studios.  When we arrived in L.A. it was 81 degrees. I could seriously live in Southern California.  One day, maybe.
We hopped in the 1 1/2 hour line to wait for the Studio Tour, but I think it was totally worth it.  I thought it was such an amazing tour.  The next King Kong 3D part was awesome.

It is amazing to think of how they film movies and t.v. shows.  We went through the parts they used for Jurassic Park and Jaws (Jayson was a little apprehensive about that part).
We went down Wisteria Lane where Desperate Housewives is filmed and also saw the set for "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas"  The people of WHO ville did a little song and dance for us.

Can't have enough shark pictures right?

We didn't do much at Universal Studio, but it was fun to see and the kids really enjoyed it. 

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my gosh you guys did it all down there - what a california adventure you guys had! I love that you went to the aquarium and sea world. I miss sea world. I am glad to hear that the shamu show is still cool. How fun that you celebrated new Years down there too! Plus meet up with an old friend. You are amazing! I am loving this trip

Unknown said...

Man...I hate sharks.

:)

Jenny Moore said...

Jackson looks scared...are you ready to feed him to the shark?
Was Jayson in heaven?!!!
Love that your are having so much fun!