Yesterday was the storybook telling assembly at the school. The 13 finalist performed their stories in front of the whole school. She was a little nervous, but did a fantastic job.
I am so proud of her for getting up in front of everyone. She didn't act nervous at all once she started. It was really neat to watch her. Great job Tayler.DAY 7:
We actually didn't do anything today. Lame, I know. Rylee made some snowflakes for everyone. Sean ended up taking Jayson to the Dr.'s again because I thought without a doubt he had strep throat again, but thankfully he did not. It was just some virus that came and went quickly. It was a copy cat to strep throat for him.. headaches, throwing up, no appetite, lethargic, soar throat etc. He would have been bummed had he missed his Polar Express Preschool Pajama party today though. Phew!
DAY 8: Layton City Lights
We go to these each year, and I think they do a great job on all the lights they have. They aren't the traditional lights either, there are animals and other cool things that are wrapped in lights. We first drive through them and then we get out to find our favorite ones. It was a brisk 20 degrees tonight. YIKES! Needless to say we didn't last long and take many pictures. Afterwards we went for a treat at Krispy Kream.
Jackson would not let me put on his hat, gloves or big coat.. so no I am not a negligent mother, I tried. He was freezing though! Poor kid!
and Rylee had a melt down in this picture.. can you tell?! I had a mini meltdown as well. Let's just say I am TIRED of the tears ALL the time. Luckily, we made up and had a good rest of the night.His hair is super crazy!
Here's to the next few days..








4 comments:
Wow what fun! You guys are super busy people. I am sure your kids are having a blast. Great job mom and dad.
The Layton City lights are awesome! I'm so glad they had a shark for Jay-man! I'm also glad that he is feeling better and doesn't have strep.
I LOVE the picture of you and Jackson...you look so gorgeous!!!
Love you!
Good job Tayler! You are so awesome!
:)
Oh my gosh I can't believe how grown up Tayler looks in these pictures - especially those first couple!
Post a Comment