CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Snowballs and Reindeer

DAY 5: Snow Ball FIGHT..

so a few years ago my sister Jen, gave us the funnest things ever..snowballs (California style).  We have so much fun with these and they are a favorite when we pull out the Christmas boxes every year.
So Monday after Family Home Evening we had a major snowball fight :)






DAY 6: Candy Cane Reindeer
My kids love making these things.  I totally burned my arm with the hot glue gun. Other than that it was great.

The funniest part was all of Jayson's commentary like:
"hey Dancer.. do you want to come play at my house"
"where's Rudolph, he's suppose to be guiding Santa's sleigh"
and "ho, ho, ho, Santa is jolly"
Oh goodness.. I was laughing so hard.  He says the best things.









other days events:
Rylee FINALLY lost her tooth. It has been hanging on since before Thanksgiving 

&

Jayson got his school pictures back.. I think he is such a cute kid.
He also got this award in school today:
(since his school was closed Thursday, they gave it to him today).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that's all hot glue guns are good for - burning body parts.

Jayson looks so much older in that school picture. Where does the time go?

:)

Jenny Moore said...

Hey will you come be our resident mom? You are way cool! Do I need to tell your kids how cool you are?
I love the snowball fight...how fun and I love that I can see your pretty blue wall!! :)
Jayson is stinkin' cute...but then so is Tayler, Rylee and Jackson!
Hugs to you all!!!

CB said...

OK this comment has nothing to do with your post because I got totally distracted - Ha!
So did you paint the wall in your great room? It looks so pretty!
I noticed it right off :-D

Happy Snow Ball fighting!