DAY 4: Service
Tonight we had a lesson on SERVICE and then started our service box. The kids love it and within an hour it had already been passed 3 times. We talked about the real meaning of Christmas and why we do service throughout this month and always.
Afterwards, we made peanut butter bars and delivered them to the Primary President and our Primary Chorister who is just plain awesome. The kids wrote a note thanking them for their service in our ward. It was cute to watch them deliver the treat.

This is one of my favorite days. We all love taking presents to other people. The service box will be passed around until Christmas. It is neat to see the things my kids come up with for each other.








5 comments:
This is a great idea. Service is what Christmas is a huge part of Christmas and this is a clever way to teach young children.
Cute pic of the kids!
{{{Hugs}}}}
Ooops I am sure you can figure out what I meant to say. I'm a dork
I love this tradition of yours... I may have to steal it someday! Such cute kids... I miss them!
Love you tons!
You are a great mom! Can I come live at your house?!!!!!
What a great idea!
:)
Post a Comment