DAY 9: Goodies
We made some goodies, but I didn't get any pictures because I was too focused on little helpers putting in too much of something. It is so fun to have them help out with things. It is definitely harder to let them "help" but I am growing more fond of it! It takes us twice as long, but that is the point right? :)
DAY 10: Hot Chocolate and Gingerbread House
Our friends gave us a new hot chocolate maker this afternoon and we were all excited to give it a whirl. It was great! I am definitely a fan and it was the perfect temperature for my kids.
I have learned that Jayson wears this BYU shirt almost everyday. Since I am taking pictures of all the adventures and mishaps on our countdown to Christmas, I have noticed that he is in this shirt in a ton of the pictures. HAHA!
Also, did you notice a change in Jackson's hair? Yep, 1st haircut today. Sean took him and he was not a fan, and I'll admit, I did have a few tears thinking about it, but it looks so much better. (It really was out of control). Tonight he has seemed so grown up to me. Sigh* Is he really almost 2?
------------------------------------------
I am fairly certain that these pictures are slightly blurry because of a little persons finger being placed right on the lens and an unobservant mother. I'll give you three guesses on who that may be...
Sean was the master architect of the project. My job was more set on keeping Jackson from destroying it. He actually loved eating the 30 year old candy, and being big enough to stick some on, when allowed. They are quite particular on how the gingerbread house looks!
Then they got wild and crazy with the candies and frosting.. I may find frosting for a few days to come.
The finished product.. dang blurry pictures. oh well, at least it is somewhat documented.








2 comments:
No more fro...sad!
:)
What a fun hot chocolate thing!
Looks like fun...I want to play!!!
Post a Comment