CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Nativity, Footprint Reindeer

DAY 11: The Nativity

My kids absolutely loved watching this movie and Mr. Kruger's Christmas.  I haven't watched that one forever, so it was a good reminder of what Christmas is all about. 

DAY 12: Footprint Reindeer

Tonight we made footprint reindeer.  We will lead Santa to his plate of cookies and milk with them
(just in case he can't find his way).







Our chains are getting shorter and shorter.  This month definitely is not slowing down. I am going to have to replace all my "SNOW" activities on our countdown chart because it doesn't seem like we are going to get any, just smog. 

xoxox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the footprint reindeer...for cute!

:)

CB said...

I love Mr. Krugers Christmas too but for another reason. The little girl in the movie was one of my Mia Maids when we still lived in California. Hard to believe she is now about 40 (I was her leader when I was 21) - Wow the time flies.
The reindeer footprints are darling!