CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Random

Are you all sick of seeing my Halloween post yet?  HAHA.. man, I have neglected my blog big time!

I love the month of November.  I love that extra awareness of the things we are thankful for, from the little to the big.. 

My family has been sick.. Yep, AGAIN!  Jackson started it all.  I swear that kid has 5 days good, and 5 days bad consistently.  It is hard.  This time it is the pucks.  He literally threw up every 20-30 minutes starting Monday morning at 2 a.m. until 10 the next morning.  No fun!  It was heart wrenching to watch him. He doesn't seem to be dehydrated, just miserable so I haven't taken him in yet.  Jayson started complaining of severe headaches this morning and promptly ran to the bathroom to throw up, so I am thinking it is strep. I gave him Motrin and then he acted fine, so I am waiting to see what happens when he wakes up from his nap and the Motrin has worn off.  Tayler called me from the school around 11, crying and telling me she didn't feel good.  On our way home she said "mom, i am going to throw up" so I pulled around the corner and she literally opened the door and threw up a ton!  I just hope I don't get sick.  I need to be the one to cuddle all these kids and make them comfortable.  Hopefully, it will be gone by next week.  FINGERS CROSSED.

Sean has had bronchitis/pneumonia all week.  He sounds AWFUL, but he has still been so helpful with the kids. 

Nonetheless, I am still focusing on those things I am grateful for:

This week it is:
  • A washer/dryer and Tide w/downy.  I have done so much laundry.  Pretty sure I have almost used the whole 48 wash bottle just this week. I am so grateful I am not doing it all by hand.  That would bring me to tears.
  • A bathtub that fills up with warm water and a heater that just makes it feel so cozy in the bathroom.  It is lovely.  It has been well used this week.
  • A warm house, warm blankets.
  • Not having too much on our agenda this week. 
  • Applesauce and toast.  It really is a great remedy.
  • Carpool, it is so nice not to have to put my sick babies in the car.. even if it is just for a mile or 2.
I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week.  I promise to update for often and with pictures.  Hope your preparations are going well.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! I'm so sorry everyone is sick! I'll keep good thoughts in my head that you keep being able to take care of everyone.

Feel better soon!

Sheri said...

I am so sorry y'all have been so sick! yuck!! Good thoughts comin gyour way for a healthy and fun thanksgiving!!

Debbie said...

I hope everyone gets feeling better soon Jess!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am so sorry everyone is sick again! Really?!! I hope you guys are feeling better! ugh!

Moore Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moore Family said...

Blah! Being sick is the worst. Good, clean, no sicky vibes coming your way!

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving week/weekend and that your spending it with your love ones.

CB said...

Jess I hope everyone is feeling better and that you all enjoyed Thanksgiving.
Poor little Jackson really has been sick alot hasn't he. No fun!

jamatukk said...

Jess
SO sorry! Sick kiddos are the worst. I am home right now with one. We need to do breakfast soon. Hope you had a good thanksgiving! Love ya Britt