Is October really over? I am pretty sure I just blinked and it was gone. Welcome November.
Sunday night we finally carved our pumpkins. I did Jackson's, Sean did Jayson's, Tayler did her own--the whole thing-- I am so proud of her, and Rylee and I both did hers. It was fun this year.
So happy that this little boy is finally feeling better! He had another rough week and we ended up back at the doctor's doing x-rays and blood work for a second time. It was awful.
Rylee's
Jackson's
Jayson's
Tayler's
I am so grateful for the wonderful weather we had yesterday because today has turned cold and rainy, and I see snow in the mountains.
We had a great day yesterday. Since the kids didn't have school we went into Sean's work to visit with all of his employees who are so darling. They kids were able to trick or treat to many desks that were MORE than generous with the candy. I came home thinking we didn't need to go back out last night. We were also able to steal Sean for a little while and go out to lunch. The kids loved it!
When we came home from Sean's work, the awesome Bangerter family came over to bring trick or treats for my kids. They are so dang cute and it was fun to see all of their costumes.
Last night our cute neighbors invited us over for pizza, hot dogs and chili before the trick or treating began. They are such a great family.
Here are my kiddos ready to head out..
Having people put candy in his bag was a wonderful new thing. He kept trying to hold it all instead of leaving it in his bag.
The night was actually calm and nice. Usually it feels so hectic, but this year it didn't which was a nice change. We now have 3 heaping bowls of candy. It really is overwhelming. I need to hide it from myself because I do have a sweet tooth and will eat WAY too much.








7 comments:
You are so creative and the cutest mom ever!! I admire you!
look how cute those costumes are! Love it.
Way to go on the pumpkins! I love it!
Glad you had such a fun Halloween and I am glad Jaxson is feeling better - man he was sick for a long time
You are the best mom!
I love how Tay and Rylee are both witches, but they look so different.
Super cute!
:)
Why didn't you come trick or treating to my house?!!!
Glad you had such a fun day!!!
Love ya!
That first picture of Jackson sitting on your lap is a crack up - He looks like he is growling. How cute is that anyway!! So glad he is feeling better - it seems like he has been dealing with sickness for awhile now - tiring for him and for you.
Your kids all look so cute and you guys rock the pumpkin carving! Good job!
Cute costumes! Your hair is getting long. Are you growing it out?
Sorry about the run. That is such a bummer thing. Sorry I never did get back to you on facebook. I decided not to run. I had too many irons in the fire that i knew right now is not the time to be training and pulling off. I really do have it as a goal though so maybe in the spring?
Hope your ankle heals though and your able to continue.
Why didn't my comment post? I'm pretty sure I said something to the effect of I miss you guys, cute costumes, and I'm very impressed Jackson actually let you put the costume on him.
Anyway, love you!
Post a Comment