Today Tayler tried out for the STORYBOOK FESTIVAL they had going on at her school. There were 54 students that performed memorized stories of their choosing (out of the 4th, 5th and 6th graders) and 13 were chosen. Well, this little gal was one of the 13 chosen to perform at the assembly on Friday. I am VERY proud of her. She was so excited when she came home from school. Sean was able to go this morning to watch her and video tape it. This morning while I was doing her hair she told me how nervous she was. I told her to just do her very best and the rest was up to the judges.
Rylee has been doing so well in school lately. She has really surprised me with her love of learning. She has been rocking her spelling tests every week. I love seeing her 100% and her progress. Way to go Ry.
Jayson has a love/hate relationship with preschool. Sometimes he loves to go and other times he just wants to stay home. I don't mind. I love to have him home with me. He came home last week with his "report card" He is doing awesome. I love to peer in the window and see him in action. He is such a sweet kid.
I am a very proud mom and very thankful that they each came with their own personalities, interests, talents, etc. They definitely teach me so much more than I believe I will ever teach them.









5 comments:
Cute kids and they deserve the much needed credit for being so awesome!
Kendi
you have such a cute family and they have the best mom!!
Without an awesome mom (and dad)there couldn't be such awesome kids!!!
It's fun to watch them grow up although I want to keep them all small for selfish reasons!! :)
Congrats Rylee on your terrific spelling tests. You Rock!!
I would LOVE to have Jayson with me all day...just send him on down!
Miss T you are a gorgeous young lady I wish I could be there to hear your story on Friday!!
Love you all!!!
behind good kids are awesome parents! You guys rock and rasing such good kids. Way to go in school for all of them and might I add how stinking cute they are. Their hair and those cute ears on your boys. How could you not kiss them all day!
They are awesome! Congrats to all!
:)
Post a Comment