We celebrated Sean yesterday! He is such a great guy. I'm quite fond of him.
The kids all helped me make a cake. We had a blast. Jayson said that we needed to write "BYU" all over it and so we did. We took him out to dinner and came home for cake and ice cream (he really wanted peppermint ice cream). I wasn't sure I could find that kind yet, but thankfully, I did. I forget how yummy that is. We had some wonderful family time. Tonight, I am taking him out on the town. I haven't told him what we are doing yet so it should be fun. Can't wait.
funny story: on my birthday a few days ago I asked Sean how old I was turning (because I completely didn't know).. He told me I was going to be 36 which meant he was turning 39. We were both totally bummed thinking, really we're that old? Then my friend and I were talking and we figured out I had only turned 35. I was so happy so I told Sean, "babe we are 1 year younger than we thought". He was excited too. Yep, we are nerds! Next time I will do the math myself.








5 comments:
You guys are hilarious!!! You really are turning 40 this year!!!:)
Cute cake...I saw the BYU and wondered whose idea it was!!
Happy Birthday Sean!
That is so funny! It really is easy to forget how old you are once you start getting up there - Ha ha.
Happy Birthday to Sean and Happy Belated Birthday to you too! I didn't realize you both had birthdays in the most awesome month of the year too!! Whooo Hoooo!!!
OK I just scrolled down. Somehow I missed your birthday post. You are September - Sorry You are not quite as awesome as Sean and I but I still love ya!! Hee Hee
I can't believe you didn't know how old you were! Too funny! My brother did the same thing except he thought he was a year younger than he really was and was bummed when we burst his bubble.
Happy Birthday to you both!
LOTS OF LOVE!!!
Happy birthday Sean! What a fun yummy looking cake besides the byu :).
You aren't the only one who forgets how old they area. I think I am still 22 :)
Love you
Post a Comment