CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 01, 2011

tAyLoR sWiFt

On Wednesday night we went to the Taylor Swift concert.  It was an amazing concert and so much fun to be there with my 2 girls (and Sean :)!

On our way.... it was a long wait!



  We went out to eat together and then found our seats. 



She sang for over 2 1/2 hours.  Most of the songs we all knew and danced and sang too, and others we just listened too.  She is an amazing performer.


She sang Love Story as her encore preformance
It was a fabulous night!  In car Rylee told me that she can't wait until her next concert.. hahaha. 

8 comments:

CB said...

What fun and a great concert to take the girls to! I love that Taylor Swift had the balcony and the dress for her show!!

CB said...

P.S. I love the new look of your blog - darling!

Jenny Moore said...

You and Sean are the funnest parents ever!!
I'm sure it was so much fun to be there and to see how the girls loved it!

Meg said...

You lucky duckies! So fun ! Hugs

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun. I have to say, I've been converted to Taylor Swift.

:)

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck! What a fun night! Lucky little girls and what cool parents you are!

Susan said...

How fun! We {{heart}} Taylor Swift!! :) She puts on a great show, huh?!

Moore Family said...

I think Meg said it best, Lucky duckies!
Looks like a great date night out with your girlies! & it sounds like you have it already penciled in for next year! Smart kid.