It was SO crowded. For some reason I thought more people would have started school, but everyone must have had the same idea as us. It was a fun day regardless!
Highlights from the day:
Flavor Burst Ice cream cones
Elephant Show
Train Ride
Great Friends
New Dinosours they have all over
The Tiger that walked right past us down the hill
I think once a year is enough Hogle Zoo for me. Thanks for a fun day Bangerters!








4 comments:
Good time at the zoo. It is always crowded!I use to hate the zoo but it is Izabel's favorite spot so I feel like we go all the time! Ugh oh well I am beginnging to enjoy it. It is just so crowded!
Don't you just love those awesome dinosaurs?!
Love all those cute faces at Hogle Zoo!!!
The dinosaur's confused me, but looks like a great day!
It was fun to hear from Tay when you were one your way.
Love ya!
We had such a fun time at the Zoo. Thanks for coming with us. Cute pictures. Sad that school is back in:( Life is going to get crazy. I love summer. Love Ya
Post a Comment