These 2 gals were up early and very excited to go to their 1st day of school. Rylee helped me pack the lunch boxes. They were able to talk to Grandma and read the sweet text from Jen.
Last night Sean gave them the most beautiful Father's blessings. As I listened I was filled with so much hope for these 2 girls. They definitely have bright futures ahead of them.
Now that the 2 boys are home I promised Jayson on the first day of school we could go to Boondocks. As soon as we dropped Tayler and Rylee off he couldn't wait to go. I finished getting ready and they played for a while. It was so quiet and they played so nicely. I know that won't always be the case, but I enjoyed it!
The greatest part of the day for Jayson was hitting the jackpot.. Yep, 1000 tickets baby! He was jumping up and down screaming and the few people that were there, stopped to congratulate him. He was very pleased! We had to wait about 5 minutes for the machine to spit out all 1000 tickets and then go put them in the ticket feeder. He couldn't wait to tell the girls when they came home. I think the most we have won (combined) is around 300 so it was a big deal.
I totally didn't realize that today was early out so I was 15 minutes late picking them up. Not a bad way to start out the year.. it can only go up from there. HAHAHA!!
Welcome back school, we have missed you!








4 comments:
What cute girls...they look ready for school!!!
Wowie Jay-man...1,000 tickets...that's amazing!!!
Love you guys!!!
yahoo! for you girls (and boys) I love you so much love you so much love you so much so cute great job Jayson for hitting the jackpot.
That Boondocks looks like THE place! Fun!
Good luck Girls on your new school year!
yeah for another school year! They look stinking cute for the first day of school and how fun to be just you and the two little guys!
How the heck did he win that many tickets! WOW!
Post a Comment