CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another one bites the dust

We had Tayler's family birthday party tonight at our pool.  Since it was 99 degrees out it was the perfect place to celebrate.  Thank you everyone for coming! You guys are wonderful.

She requested a "PURSE" cake for her party so here it is..



Unfortunately, because of the HOT temperature the cake started to melt about 2 minutes after we arrived at the pool.  I seriously didn't even think about that factor!  Oh well.  At least we took the pictures before we left and it still tasted pretty good :)

We ate pizza and swam all evening.  It was a great evening.

Also, our ward recently split (again), so I was assigned all new woman to visit teach, plus a brand new partner.
I thought it would be fun to all get together at my house so I invited everyone over for a little brunch this morning at 9:30 and it was SO MUCH FUN! I loved hanging out with all of them and the kids played so well together.  My partner is awesome and the woman I have been assigned to visit are so great.


4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Wow Miss Super Mom!!! Love the purse cake...so stinkin' cute. You are doing quite the impressive cakes this summer!!! Can't wait to see what you do in January!!
Glad you are getting to know people...you deserve to have a great place to live and people to associate with!!!
Love ya lots!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Way to go on the purse and what a fun birthday party!
What a good idea for getting the VT done and together.

Unknown said...

Is this the second time this year that your ward has split?

You're being very adventurous with the cakes! Good for you!

:)

CB said...

The purse cake(s) turned out super cute! I love a theme and a cake.

Spending the evening at the pool sounds perfect - I bet Tayler had alot of fun - she is such a sweet girl.