CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Dance Recital

Rylee and Tayler had their Dance Recital last Thursday night and did such a great job.  I was so impressed watching them both. They really knew their dances inside and out. I love to see how much they both enjoy dancing.  We love the lady that is the owner of the dance academy.  She lived in our old neighborhood and is truly one of the best people I know.  She adores the kids and they adore her.

Getting ready.  They LOVED putting make-up on and curling their hair. Such girls.


 They danced their little hearts out. Each class did 2 dances. At the end Alana gave each of the girls a flower and then daddy brought them some too. So sweet!





Grandma and Grandpa surprised us by coming to watch the girls dance.  Thank you so much for supporting them. We are grateful to both of you for taking the time to come.  Love you!
Our cute little neighbor/babysitter also wanted to come and see the girls dance so we took her along with us.  How cute is that?!
 Jessica, Rylee, Ashley, and Tay (the are such cute little friends). We love them!
Afterwards, we went and had ice cream to celebrate.  Great job girls. Until next time....

3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

How cute are your girls?!!! :)
They look so beautiful and they are great dancers!
I'm glad they had so many people there to watch and cheer them on!
Love you all!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck your girls are stinking cute and their costumes are adorable. Look at all the fun support they had too! Love it!
GOod job cute girls!

Unknown said...

I hate seeing them with make up. They just look so grown up!

What fun though. I remember LOVING my dance recitals.

:)