CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I love you

Tonight, I was trying to teach Jackson some sign language and it was so cute I had to share. He didn't get the "I" sign, but he kept saying it.. then would sign "Love" and "You"! This little one melts my heart. I can't believe he will be 16 months in a few days. He is so fun.



p.s. don't judge me because he has a strawberry shortcake pillowcase.  It is the only one that fits his little pillow. (and the video is a bit wobbly.  I was trying to record it and sign it at the same time)

6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

ok really? That is so adorable! I love him!

Carley said...

What a sweet heart!!! This age is SO fun!!!!

Jenny Moore said...

Seriously the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! He's loosing that baby look and becoming a toddler...sigh.
What a cutie pie, I want to kiss on him!!!

Meghan said...

Your kids are too cute I miss all their cute faces

Sheri said...

so adorable!!

Moore Family said...

What a intelligent little cutie! Glad you got it on film. Time flies!