Yesterday was so nice that my kids played outside all day long! They also had friends over non-stop. Even when I would send the friends home because we were doing homework or eating dinner, they were back within 5 minutes asking if my kids were done and could play again. I need to figure out a plan for that one. One little girl even came to our house after she was hurt at another friends house.. she didn't go home to her house.. 2 doors down? I gave her a hug and a bag of ice for her check. I guess she was hit in the face with a ball? Anyway, my kids are begging to go outside and play, but it is rainy and windy and getting colder.
I went out on the back porch to bring all the shoes & jackets in, when I thought
"I will just bring the little tyke slide inside to play on" Why not right? I figured it would entertain them for a while (at least until naptime) and Jackson LOVES playing on it. I am always worried he will fall off the stairs or hit the deck hard after sliding down, so this will teach him how to do it and if one of the above mentioned things occurs.. well, he will land on soft carpet. Who knew it would keep them occupied for 2 hours (and counting).








6 comments:
That's so funny! We totally have had our slide in the living room since January. Its quite nice when the weather is bad. GREAT idea!
That is a great idea!! I love Jackson's expression...he looks like he's having the best time of his life!!! :)
Rylee and Jayson look pretty thrilled to be playing too!
Jess you must be so much more compassionate than you've ever thought you were (we all think you're great)for the neighbor to come to your house for comfort when she got hurt. You're the coolest house on the block!!! :)
I'll send my kids right on over!
You are the bestest funnest mom ever! I love it and how cute the neighbor kids love you and your kids so much!
That's a good idea.
Sounds like you have the fun house! Fun for you!
:)
I love that the neighbor girl went to your house when she got hurt. I have noticed that whenever my kids get bumps (real or imaginary) they run straight for you and not me. I would run to your house in a heartbeat too. You are so compassionate! Love you!!
What fun!
Post a Comment