CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Curly Q

I think it is so much fun to see what similarities there are between all my kids.  In looking at Jackson's hair this morning while he was brushing his teeth (which is his favorite thing in the world to do). I thought back to when Tayler was that age and remembered it being exactly the same. I looked up pictures and...it was.  Jackson has so many similarities to Tayler, I think.

Jackson

definitely more in the back than on top..

Tayler



It brings back so many memories.  It seems like just yesterday when Tayler was my baby and the one sitting on the bathroom counter brushing her teeth.  A stroll down memory lane. 

Jayson has REALLY curly hair too.  Probably the most curly of all my kids. 


Everyone in our family, but Rylee, has curls.  I love doing Rylee's straight hair. Mine actually didn't turn curly until I was 13 so maybe Rylee's will do the same.

** Speaking of hair, or NO hair, Sean is sporting a bald head at the moment.  He shaved it all off Tuesday evening at work.  A fellow co-worker was diagnosed with cancer, and in support, about 20 people from several departments including the Executive Team, shaved their heads along with the woman with cancer (and her son).  The kids couldn't stop talking about it all day and when Sean came home I could hear them squealing in the garage.  I think he looks pretty good with no hair.  I definitely like him better with hair, but if he ever goes bald I think he'll still be hot.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Way to go Sean!! Cute kids Jess! They do grow fast!!

Jenny Moore said...

You need to post a picture of Sean's bald head!
I love the curls on your cute kids!!!
I love Rylee's straight hair, nothing wrong with straight hair!!!:)
Hugs

Jen Crook said...

Yeah, let's see pictures of Sean! How great and supportive! Your kids are adorable. I would have loved to have even ONE with curly hair...but no. Pin straight. Every one of them!

Julie said...

Your kids are cuties! Can't wait to see pics of Sean's new look.

Unknown said...

That was sweet of Sean!

I love the curly hair, but I might be a little biased. I wouldn't even know how to do straight hair.

It will be interesting to see if Rylee's hair does get curly when she's older. Mine has always been curly, but it has definitely gotten curlier as I've gotten older.

:)

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh my heck! THey look like twins him and Taylor! and that curly hair is so precious!