the comings & goings all with a little sillness and craziness mixed in
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Not one.. but TWO
Yesterday Rylee lost BOTH of her front teeth. She was so excited to wake up this morning to find double the love from the tooth fairy. She talks with the cutest little lisp now. Those "s" sound aren't so easy anymore!
I am a stay at home mom with four amazing little people (2 girls and 2 boys!) All of them are the love of my life! I am married to a fabulous guy who is by far my very best friend. There is a lot of laughter and sometimes tears in our home. I couldn't imagine a better life. I love to see my kids smile. I love to sleep in & take naps. I love my friends. I love my family very much as well. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my religion.
6 comments:
Wow!
2 teeth at once is an extra special accomplishment!!!
Cute little gal!!!
What? Two at a time! That is unheard of! How cool is that and what a story she can tell!! I love that toothless grin!
so cute!!
What a day!
:)
How adorable!
I'm excited to hear the cute little lisp when I am home at the end of April!
Post a Comment