CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Layover

Yesterday we were able to go and meet Jen at the airport because she had a 2 1/2 hour layover in Salt Lake on her way home from Boise.  It was SO fun to see her!  Man, I miss her.  Grandma also was able to come which made it extra fun.  My kids were CrAzY, but loved every minute.  They got spoiled and all got new Atlanta, Georgia T-shirts which they had to put on right away.  I wish there would have been a restaurant or something in the airport we could have gone in to sit down, but everything is past security.  LAME!  We didn't dare leave the airport either just in case we didn't make it back in time.  My kids enjoyed all the games Grandma dreamed up for them to do.  It was a great 2 hours!





 
It was hard to let her go.  Glad we were able to see her for a little while.  Until next time.. xoxox

9 comments:

CB said...

We tried so hard to kidnap her and keep her here, but we didn't want to get on Steve's bad side (wink!).
I am so glad she had a long layover there - Cute pics!!

Sheri said...

So great that you could go and meet her! I am sure she loved it more than you!! By the way - cute shirts, but I love Jackson's best of all!! :)

Kendi said...

SLC airport is great for layovers! Yeah fun times. love the Georgia T-Shirts too.

Julie said...

How fun! Seeing you three together makes me feel sad I wasn't there. Glad it worked out that you could spend a little time together.

Great pictures!

Jenny Moore said...

I LOVED every minute we were together...people look at you like you're a dork when you're bawling through security. It's too hard to say good-bye.
Thank you so much for coming!! Your kids were not crazy I loved every minute with their cute little faces.
Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

What fun!

Katie & Jared said...

How fun that you got to hang out even if it was only for a short time.

Joey and Nettifer said...

love it! Glad you got to go and spend time with her! You know how to make the best out of everything!

Jen Crook said...

How fun you got to see each other for a bit. You three look so much alike it's scary!