This week has been our Spring Break, but it started out a little rocky! Jackson had been sick the previous week and I came home Saturday from work and was SO sick! I was out until Sunday night. I am not sure I have been that sick in a long time. I am so glad it was Conference Weekend. I stayed in my p.j.'s the whole weekend. I LOVED conference too. Tayler threw up Saturday night also, but seemed okay Sunday, and then hit hard again, Monday and Tuesday. I was sure that Jayson and Rylee would get it as well, but so far so good. They had little signs of it, but nothing that lasted that long. Tuesday night we tried to take the kids to the dollar movie. We decided to see Yogi Bear (DUMBEST movie I have ever seen!!). The kids even seemed bored. Anyway, we tried! We got sandwiches from Quiznos and took them in. Thank heavens for a diaper bag to sneak everything in :)
Wednesday, I decided to take the kids to the Aquarium in Sandy. My kids are in LOVE with Sea life right now (especially Jayson!).. I think that stems from my awesome parenting in letting them all watch the Jaws marathon that was on TV several months ago. They were a wee bit scared, but also extremely intrigued. We had lunch at PEI WEI and then headed to the Aquarium. It is small, which I actually LOVED. Keeping track of 4 kids is not an easy task, so the smaller the better.. right now anyway.
Jackson could have stayed here ALL day.. do you see that little cut-out in the coral. It was the perfect size for him. He loved it!!
Tay's favorite part: touching the sting rays
Rylee's favorite part: seeing the penguins
Jayson's favorite part: the sharks, getting a map (the kid is obsessed with them)
Jackson's favorite part: the little nemo fish
It was a successful day. This gives me a taste for summer. Can't wait to have all my kids home again so we can play, play, play!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








9 comments:
The aquarium is fun. One of those places you could visit two times a year and be good.
I also took my kids to Yogi Bear and paid full price when it first came out.......NOT GOOD! Oh well it entertained them for afternoon, right?
Glad you all had fun over your spring break minus the sickies!!! Not fun! Our break is late this year, oh well we'll hope for better weather then, this snow stuff is getting OLD!
I am a fan of that aquarium! It is just the right size for kids. We have a zoo like that up here.
Glad you're all feeling better!
Love ya!
That looks like a great aquarium - perfect for taking little ones!
Cool that they had a stingray - I like those too!
WE are heading there next week as our plans got demolished too!! I hope my kids like it as they are older?! Sorry to hear you were sick!
Looks like fun. We ventured out and went bowling. I am sorry you all got sick. That is horrible. Hope you all are feeling better:)
I'm so sorry you got sick...that is the worst.
Your trip to the aquarium looks so fun!! I'm glad Jayson found a map...I'm going to start getting him maps everywhere we go and sending them to him!!! :)
Love those cute kids!!!
Such cute kiddos! I'm excited to see them in just a couple of weeks!
Way fun and I love how you wrote down what each kid loved. So cute! Your kids are adorable.
Hope you are feeling better now,
We are crazy about this aquarium too! it's just the right size and my girls went nuts for all the cool exibits that they have. so happy to hear you had a fun spring break checkin out the fishy's!
Post a Comment