I do love Valentines Day! I think it is a SWEET holiday. We usually end up eating take out or going out to eat, but this year I wanted to make it really special for my family! Sunday night, we got all the girls' Valentines ready to pass out. They had fun putting them together and Rylee did so good writing so many.
I attempted these heart shaped piggy tails on Tayler and Rylee thanks to the awesome "Adopt a Do" hair
blog I look at. I think they turned out pretty cute!
After Rylee came home from school we went out to Grandma's house to leave her some Valentines. My kids were so confused when we got there and she was gone.. HAHAHA! Darn it! I wish she would have been there too. We decorated and then hurried back to get some other things done and pick up Tayler from school. For dinner, I made Roast, potatoes, carrots, homemade rolls, chocolate covered strawberries, and cupcakes. This is my kid's most favorite dinner. We had sparkling cider and then ate by candle light. Jayson kept saying "mom, why are we eating with a fire" I also had little Valentine presents and balloons set by each of their places.
I hope it was special for them. I sure love my family SO much! I love spending time with them and just being around them. I hope you all had a special Valentine's Day too. Jayson must have told me "happy Valentines Day" at least fifty times! It was sweet. I am excited to celebrate with my hubby this weekend!!








10 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the heart shaped pigtails!!!
I just realized that I don't have a girl with hair long enough to do that to anymore. I guess Emmy but I don't think that is cool!! :)
Loved your heart table. Our fun valentines went blah with all my sickos! Glad you had fun!
Hugs!
how fun are you! Isn't have dinner at home the best! I love how Jayson said you were eating with fire. Kids are so funny
Love their hair! You are awesome at that!
Happy Vday to you!
So cute! I love v-day. Those balloons are sweet and love the table decor!
This blog is making me happy! I was loving those birds and now these colors are popping right off at me! So fun!
The heart shaped pigtails are soooo cute. I wish I would have known about those (or thought of them) when my girls were little! Just darling.
Your party looks so festive and fun - What a great way to say I love you!
Jess- You inspire me! seriously. love the balloon idea on each chair. how fun!
Love the hair and the decorated table. You are so creative and good. Glad you had a Happy Valentines day!
What a fun valentines dinner! I bet your kids felt very loved!
Hey, we had a candlelight dinner too, but only because the power was out.
You are so cool...I wish I was as cool as you! Seriously - those pigtails. Jeez.
:)
VERY CUTE Jess!!! You are so creative. I LOVE it. Glad you had such a great Valentine's Day.
You are the best mom ever!! Next year I am coming to your house for Valentines Day!! My hair will be long enough for you to put heart shaped pigtails. Yippy!!
Post a Comment