CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

President's Day

For President's Day, my friend Anna and I, took our kids up to the TreeHouse Museum in
Ogden. They have 3 kids (2 girls and one little boy).  All of the kids get along so well and have so much fun together. I love that. We love their family! 

 










We went to a play in their big theater and they picked Jessica to be the leading "girl" role.  She is such a cutie!  After we played in almost every room and touched everything we could, we packed up the kids and took them to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  Thanks for the fun day B* family.  We love you guys!

7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

isn't that place so fun! What a fun thing to do on a no school day. You are a mom full of energy! Love it

Jenny Moore said...

How fun!! We still have great memories of the tree house museum...we need to come back!!!
Thanks for the cute pictures!
Love ya!

Sheri said...

Such cute kids and great moms!!

anna said...

Thanks for taking picture. I was so sad that I forgot to take my camera. We had such a fun time. Thanks for the invite. You are such great friends. Love YA

Julie said...

Such cute kids. Looks like a fun place.

Kendi said...

We have never been there. It looks like a fun time though. Glad that you did something fun over the long weekend. Was it just way crowded though, that was my fear of going anywhere?

Unknown said...

Oh, how I miss chick fil a! When I come out this summer we must take a special trip!