CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Camp out

On Friday night, Sean and Jayson decided to have a boys night out  (they are starting a BOYS only club).  Sean asked Jayson what he wanted to do and his reply was "roast hot dogs and marshmallows and go camping."  It made me laugh.  I was wondering how Sean was going to pull that off seeing that it is Winter, but no worries, he made it happen because he is an amazing dad.  Jayson and Sean went to the store and bought hot dogs and buns and also stuff for S'mores. Sean made a little fire pit outside and they roasted their hot dogs and marshmallows.  I'm not sure either one could have been happier.  I bundled everyone up and sent them outside.
This was the weekend that Tayler and Jackson were SUPER sick.  Since Jackson was sick, Rylee took his place for the night.  Jackson did make it outside for a s'more though. 

Best little buddies on the way to the store to get their supplies

 oh yeah, they busted out all the camping supplies


 Jackson getting in on the action for a few minutes.  Look at that nose.  Holy cow, the thing hasn't stopped running for weeks!

They had a blast eating their dinner-- camping style-- and then came in to warm up and go to bed.  Sean set up the tent in the living room and that is where they slept. 
What a fun night!  Jayson hasn't stopped talking about it since.  I love that they have a boys club! Last year, Sean took Jayson on the Father's & Son's outing with the ward.  I really thought he was still too young to go and wouldn't have fun, but boy was I wrong.  He talks about it ALL the time and remembers every single detail about that day/night.

Love my boys.... All 3 of them.

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is awesome and I love how manly it is and yet they still let Rylie come and be part of it. That is adorable!

Unknown said...

What a great dad he is! I see he bent the rules for his little gal Rylee!

Julie said...

Sean is such a good Dad! Love the boys club and think it is funny that Rylee is a part of it! Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

When you said camping, I thought they were going camping fer real! But I think that was a good way to go camping in the winter.

:)

Katie & Jared said...

Sean is such an awesome dad. There is no question about how much he loves his kids. What a great night!!!