The other day while I was cleaning the house I gave Jackson a wipe to keep him content for a few minutes. When I turned around he was cleaning everything.. the floors, the walls, everything (just like I was doing). I captured these pictures as he was cleaning the floor. It was hilarious! He cleaned for about 5 minutes, scooting just a little bit forward to get the next spot. I was so proud. I hope he keeps this up.
It made me smile.
He had his 1 year check up a few weeks ago and I never posted his stats:
Weight: 17.5 lbs (still in the 0 percentile).
Length: 29.5 in. (40th percentile)
He's just a little squirt, but has SO much personality packed into that little body. We sure have fun with him.








8 comments:
Too adorable!!!
I'm so glad that he's learned the usefulness and versatility of wipes. Even after my days of wiping bottoms are over, I'm still going to have to buy them because they are great for wiping up just about everything.
Cute little guy! xoxo
Send him my way!! I want a little cleaner!!! :)
he is a way cute cleaner! Way to raise them right!:)
I cant' believe he is turning 1! He is so precious!
Awesome! I say get them cleaning young - haha.
He is truly truly and adorable boy!
Okay, that is too cute! Love him!
Jeez...send him my way!
:)
What a little sweetheart! He is so adorable. I can't believe he is still under 20 lbs! I wish Jake was. He's so stinkin' heavy.
Post a Comment