Today, Tayler had to turn in her big science project for the Discovery Fair at her Elementary school on Thursday. They were asked to think of a topic, then think of a "big question" regarding that topic and then do several research steps to answer the question. They were instructed to find 3 sources and explain their findings and do a rough draft. (those things have already been turned in). Lastly, they had to come up with a project to present to the class. Here is a sample of Tayler's project. Her topic was: Bird Formations. The "big question" was: Why do birds fly in a V-formation?
She put this together all by herself (okay, with a little help from Sean and I, but not much). I think her poster is adorable. She did the letters during nap time on Sunday. Notice the "A" in formations--since it was the center letter and formed a V-- she colored it with birds on it. I thought that was so creative. I can't wait to hear how her presentation goes. She learned a lot and had fun doing it.
Way to go Tay!
She is doing so well in school. I love this girl.








6 comments:
What a great topic Tayler!
On Saturday we saw a huge group of birds and they were flying in a strange formation...kind of a sloppy V...maybe they were the "special" birds!!!
Your poster looks fabulous and you are as cute as can be!
Lyssa says she misses you and Rylee.
Hugs to you all!!!
Awesome project Tay! I'm sure you will get an A. You totally deserve it.
Love you!
what an awesome idea for a science project! Really this young?
You did a good job Taylor!~
What a smart little girl! Here poster is awesome! Way to go.
Impressive Tayler! Very creative and well done!
That is a SUPER cute poster.
:)
Post a Comment