CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 03, 2010

wrapping paper and fudge

Day 3

Today on our journey and countdown towards Christmas we went to the store and let the kids pick out their very own wrapping paper that their gifts will be wrapped in under the tree.  It was so funny to see what they picked out.  Jayson was dead set on the candy cane paper.  Rylee picked the old fashioned Santa Clause paper and Tay went for the blue "Merry Christmas" paper.  It made me laugh.

We also made yummy fudge for our secret santa plate and my friends birthday (thanks for the awesome recipe Jen.  It is delicious!)  Tomorrow we will do the delivery of our plate. Sean is always our runner.

We also got to play with Audrey tonight.  We sure love that girl!

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Still at it Super Mom!!!
I want some fudge...run it on down here!! :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck what a cute idea. I am to OCD and if they paper doesn't match I can't rest but this is so cute maybe I can get over it. Love it

. said...

Fudge sounds really good right now... good thing it is the weekend! :^)

Maria said...

LOVED the fudge, and Audrey LOVED her night with the Dunroes. You are seriously the best! Thanks, Jess!!