Day 2: Festival of Trees
Tayler and Rylee performed at the festival of Tree's today so we decided to make a day of it.. which isn't hard, because that place is HUGE.
Last night was the dress rehearsal for today's recital. Rylee's friend Ashley and Tayler's friend Jessica are also in the same dance classes. We love the B* family! They have so much fun together.
Rylee and Ashley
Tayler and Jessica
At the Festival of Trees- ready to go backstage
They both did such a good job on their dances. I didn't get any great pictures while they were on stage, but we got some video. I love watching them perform. Sean came from work & met us there, but he could only stay to watch their performances and then had to get back to work. He did bring them both roses again. What a guy! Afterwards, we changed clothes and went and walked around to look at all of the beautiful trees that were set up. There were so many gorgeous trees and when you stop and read the stories and see the pictures of the little children/babies attached to the trees you can't help but tear up a little bit. I can't imagine losing a child or seeing your child suffer because they are so sick.
Jayson loved this Toy Story tree. He begged me to take his picture in front of it.
After we walked around and saw most of the trees, we ate lunch and then found the kids corner. Jayson went for the fishing booth, while Tayler & Rylee got their fingernails painted.This is what Jackson thought about the whole thing. I guess all the beautiful white lights and soft Christmas music lulled him right to sleep.
Before we left the kids area, my kids had to do the bubble maker. They stood in the middle of the bubble and were suppose to blow. Pretty cool, I think!
We had a great day together. My kids didn't go to school this morning since we had to be done to the Expo Center by noon. We had fun just hanging out with no plans. I can't wait until they are off for 2 1/2 weeks for Christmas.








5 comments:
I want to jump through the computer and just eat those darling kiddos!!!
What a fun day!
You are the bomb mom!!
Love you all
PS I feel jipped someone else was painting the girls nails!! :)
Love you! You are doing a count down! i can't wait to see what ideas you come up with! I am with you. I can't wait for school to be out.
GOod job girls on dancing.Don't you love the festival of trees! You are such a good mom to do that all by yourself with 4 kids! Super mom for sure!
What fun day!
:)
It's really sad to say that I have never been to the festival of trees. Seeing your pictures makes me want to go. Way fun!
Cute dancing girls too!
Such fun! Sean is so thoughtful to bring the girls a rose- too cute!
Love all the cute pictures.
See you all in a few short weeks.
Post a Comment