Day 4:
Cousins Christmas Pictures
We all meet at Target Saturday afternoon to take the D* family cousin pictures. The kids were AMAZING! We got some great pictures. I'm so mad I didn't take one with my own camera. When I get mine I will scan it into this post. It was really cute of all of them and amazingly easy to get them all to look at the camera (except Jackson and Jayson). It is nice that they are all getting older and so it isn't such chaos anymore. They sure are cuties! We were going to make ornaments this night too, but Tayler had a pretty bad migraine so we postponed that craft for a different night.
Day 5:
Gingerbread House
Jayson was really excited to do this one! He asked me all day "if it was time yet." Here they are ready to start. Jackson started eating the gingerbread man!
All finished
They had so much fun putting it all together. I laughed at how much frosting they put on.
Day 6:
We drew names with the kids to get presents for each other. Here's the run-down:
Tayler: Rylee
Rylee: Jayson
Jayson: Jackson
Jackson: Tayler
While I was tucking Jayson into bed tonight he said "mom, I'm so excited to pick out a present for Jackson" So dang cute! It will be fun to let them decide and see what they will pick. Of course they have a spending amount, but they usually do very well and the gifts are always thoughtful!
Sean and I went to my work party tonight so tomorrow or Wednesday we will split up and shop. Can't wait!








4 comments:
YOu are just tooo precious! I love all the things you did. Don't you love the pre-fab house.
We just went and did our target pictures. This is hilarious. We are on the same wave length.
So darling!
You have amazing kids!!!
Your family is so adorable!! Merry Christmas!!
Such cute kids! Why didn't I get that job at Hill??? I will enjoy the time I do get to hang with them anyway.
Post a Comment