Day 7:
We made Candy Cane Reindeer to hang on their Christmas tree.
Jackson LOVED the candy canes. You should have seen him at the end of the activity.. I could have stuck him to the wall.
Working on the antlers
I'm pretty sure the favorite part was just eating the candy canes. We picked the "spree" flavor. They are quite tasty. I love all the different flavors you can buy now. No more boring peppermint ones.
All finished
Day 8:
Christmas Lights
Layton park does a fun display of Christmas lights that you can drive through or walk through. They do animals and lots of other cool displays. We decided to drive through first and then we got out and walked around a little bit.
Sean and the boys
Me and my girls
It was a perfect night! Not too cold and no snow to have to walk through. I sure do love this bunch of kids! Afterwards we went and got a treat at Pace's. I was thinking hot chocolate, but they all picked an ice cream treat.








7 comments:
you are seriously having so much fun! I love it and I love the lights.
Don't you just love sticky babies! Stick him to a wall LOL!
I'm laughing that after being in the cold they all chose ice cream instead of cocoa!! You've got to love kids!!!
Jackson looks thrilled with his candy cane...
What a fun activity for all!!!
Love you lots
You are so the mom of the DECADE! So cute your little family and all that you have planned and been doing. It puts our TWO maybe THREE traditions to shame. I love it all! Maybe you will inspire me to do it all next year!
I have been missing you too? We need to get together, I seriously will think back on Enrichement days and all the fun that was. Ahh and when I was once your visiting teacher! We so need to get together soon. Love ya Britt
You are the cutest mom! What a great idea....I remembered you doing this last year and thought "I really should do that with my kids"....but it is now the 9th and I haven't....We are going to try to make up for it and fit a lot in the next couple of weeks, but we probably won't catch up with you! How fun!!!
Fun stuff! You must be keeping busy. Your kids will never forget that. Good JOB!
I sure do love those kids, too and I am excited to see them in a couple weeks!
I think I know the perfect gift for Jackson... candy canes! Too cute!
I swear, kids don't feel the cold! Ice cream after being out in the cold...silly kids!
Post a Comment