CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rylee's Christmas Program

This little cutie sang her heart out today for the Kindergarten Christmas Program.  It was so fun to watch her.  Afterwards, a few mom's I know from my ward said "we loved watching Rylee sing those songs.  She really got into them."  Yep. That's my girl.  She was darling and definitely the most animated!   They were told to wear their holiday best. 

They sang 7 songs and one of them was Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer so they made these cute hats to put on while they were singing.
Can you see her?
Here are some friends in her class. 
This little girl Savannah is adorable and Rylee loves her.
Rylee and Isabel (Izzy).  They are car pool buddies!
After Rylee was finished singing, Jayson turned to me and said "mom, we don't have flowers for Rylee"  He was very concerned about that.  It made me laugh!  I told him that she didn't need flowers this time, but he still wasn't sure why not.

5 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

I heard her!!
How cute is she?!!
I LOVE her dress...where did you find it?
Love ya

Katie & Jared said...

She is so stinkin' cute! And how sweet of Jayson to want to give her flowers. What a sweetheart!

Julie said...

Jayson is going to be a little gentleman... so cute! I'm sure Rylee was the star of the show!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Adorable! Your girls are so pretty. How fun you got to meet her little buddy at school!

Unknown said...

That little Jayson sure is getting trained well.

Rylee is a cutie! Wish we could have been there.

:)