CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Catch up on days 15-19

Day 15
This day we spent wrapping presents.  Depending on who the present was for, I had
one of the kids come in and help me. It took a long time, but I think they all enjoyed it.  I know I feel a lot better now that most are wrapped! Phew.

Day 16
Game Night

We let the kids pick 3 games they wanted to play.  They chose Uno Spin, Sequence, & Go Fish.
We had so much fun playing!


 Afterwards, we decided to try a  few scrunch  pictures with all 6 of us.. yeah, it didn't work so well.  We were laughing so hard by the end!  We cut someone's head off in every single one.


 They are sure a fun bunch!  I love them.

Day 17
I had to work all day so I came home to an amazing meal (Pork Tenderloin in a plum sauce & Sage potatoes).  Holy cow, it was fabulous!  Did I mention how lucky I am that Sean is an amazing cook. We ate and then watched Frosty the Snowman together.  It was a perfect, relaxing evening!

Day 18
Sean and I had a work party to go this night, so during the day we started getting our neighbor & friends gifts ready to be delivered.  We also did a little Christmas shopping!  I can't believe it was the last weekend before Christmas.  Sean's boss, Murph, put on a fun party for all of his direct reports.  We had a great evening together at his home & our kids had a blast with the babysitter.

Day 19
After Church, we went out delivering all of our gifts.  I have the best helpers in the whole world.  They love delivering things and on each porch Jayson would yell (literally) "Merry Christmas."  It was raining pretty hard, but we still enjoyed ourselves and got everything delivered.

This week is a busy one too, but should be semi-easy because they kids are off of school. That means we can do our activities during the day.

5 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

I LOVE the scrunch pictures...they are all too cute!!!
Rylee in her dress up cracks me up, at least it's warmer than a swimsuit!!!
Wish I could have Jayson deliver somthing to my porch and say Merry Christmas...maybe someday!!!
Hugs to you all, enjoy the week.

CB said...

Jenny beat me but that is exactly what was on my mind...I LOVE the Scrunch pictures - they are really fun and just show what a great time you guys all have being together!
I love all your activities - I bet the kids are just loving it!

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck can Sean teaching my husband how to cook? I am sick of pizza and chicken nuggets. What a good guy!
You are doing so good with the advent day.
Love your scrunch pictures! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Ahh...scrunch pictures!

:)

Julie said...

Those scrunch pictures are awesome! Love it! Rylee is so random in her fancy dress- what a funny girl!

See you soon!