CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Look who's 11 months

 I just love this little guy and can't believe that we will be singing Happy Birthday to him next month.  It seems
like he was just born, but alas... he was not!  At this time last year, I remember being SO done with pregnancy.  It was all worth it.   

He has such a funny little personality. It is almost as though he knows exactly what you are saying.

He also loves to throw fits. He will throw himself backwards on the floor and cry and if I tell him "no, no" he will look at me, purse his little lip and then cloud up and RAIN! It usually breaks my heart.

He still is very cuddly and I love it! 

He has the best smile and yes he still has huge ears :)

He loves playing with the kids.  He will crawl up the stairs to find them and will just sit and play for hours.

He pulls EVERYTHING out of any drawer he can open.  It's quickly becoming annoying!  I think I put stuff back into drawers 100 times a day.

Sean calls him chunky which is ironic since he is so small.

He loves attention and if you are not giving him enough he will let you know.

He his a mommy/daddy's boy (first one of my kids that will go to daddy over me).

His first word was dada.  Of course it was.

 
Here is his latest trick.  I can't figure out how to rotate this video for some reason?  Sorry!  You get the idea though.
We are so happy to have this little boy in our family! 


8 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

That little dude just melts your heart!
What a cutie he is...it's hard to believe that in just a few weeks he will be turning 1 and Rylee will be 6. Crazy!!
Love to see him walking, it's super cute!
Love ya

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my gosh you push him down! He is to little and has the rest of his life to walk! He is getting so big! He is so adorable! Love him!

Unknown said...

Man, what a good walker!

I'm glad he still has huge ears! They give him personality!

:)

Carley said...

He is so adorable! I love your scrunch pictures....that looks like so much fun!

Sheri said...

Love him!! He makes me want to squish him!!

Julie said...

Love him! So excited to see him in a few days!

Katie & Jared said...

He is so adorable! We just love him! How fun that he is walking. Jacob is all over the place now too. I think he woke up one morning and decided he was gonna walk.

Give your kiddos hugs for us!
Love you!!!

Moore Family said...

They grow way too fast. I am not letting it happen this time :). I wish they would stay "small" forever. He's a cutie!