CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ice Skating

Day 13
We didn't really do anything exciting this day.  I wasn't feeling very good so we listened to Christmas music during dinner and then went to bed early.


Day 14
Ice Skating

Last night we tried our luck at Ice Skating and my kids LOVED it!! They were so excited to go & boy did we have fun.  The first few times around the rink were funny.  They took quite a few spills, but laughed every time and never gave up.  By the end of the night they were doing so well.  I was shocked.

Getting their skates on
 Do you dig Sean's hat as much as I do?  HAHAHA!!
 Rylee, hanging on for dear life (at the start)
 Waiting to switch off.  At the end I went skating with Jackson.
 Tayler & Sean trying it out for the first time
 Rylee, getting a little braver. I am diggin' her cone shaped hat.
 Me and Jays
  Tayler at the end of the night.  They were all sad to leave.

We had a blast!!  Can't wait to go again. 
Thanks Lynette for the info. of where to go! You rock.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I want to go skating! Shall I pack my skates???

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for ice skating! I am so glad you guys got to go. Wasn't it so much fun! I can't wait to go back! Seriously way fun!
Sorry you didn't feel that great for day 13! BUt atleast you did for ice skating! Yippie!

Jenny Moore said...

How did I miss this post?
Such cute little faces on the ice, I loved it!!!