Friday we had his 9 month check up with his pediatrician. He was not so happy after they had to poke his toe multiple times to get enough blood for the hemoglobin test, but when the Dr. came in he perked right up. He loves Dr. M. I love our pediatrician too.
Here are his stats from this check up:
Weight: 15.25 lbs. guess where that lands him... a big fat 0 percentile. Literally WAY off the curve. It looks like he gained a whole 2 oz. since his 6 month check up. Nice work buddy. His doctor told me he must have an extremely high metabolism and that we need to calorie pack him as much as possible. It looks like he is following the same pattern that Tayler did. I was curious to see how big Tayler was at 9 months and she was only 13 lbs 5 oz, so she was even smaller. She gained 1 oz. from her 6 month check-up to her 9 month check-up. Interesting.
Length: 28.5 inches (41st percentile)
Head: 8th percentile
here are some fun things Jax has been learning:
- he crawls like a champ. Pulls himself up on everything and is cruising around the couch.
- loves to clap and wave "hello" or "good-bye"
- hates his crib and sleeping for that matter
- is so close to popping his top 2 front teeth
- loves to suck his 2 fingers
- loves to play with toys and be in the action
- still loves to cuddle and be held
- hates to lay still to put on a new diaper. He cries like someone is torturing him.
- loves any food that someone will share with him. His new favorite foods are Cheetos Puffs, pizza and pudding.
- has a very pleasant demeanor and we sure do love him.
He is so much fun and growing so quickly. I really love this stage in life.








8 comments:
SOOOOO cute! My little guys are always on the little side too....Jax's favorite food list looks A LOT like Dax's favorite food list. He can't stuff Cheeto puffs or pizza into his mouth fast enough!
He may be small but I am sure that once he hits 14 BAM you won't be able to keep the boy in food! Ha Ha
He sure is a cute one and he does have a very lovable smile!!
That is so mean to prick his toe! Rude! Poor little guy! He is so stinking cute and yes a cute string bean! Easier on us moms to carry them around. I love his ears and his cute bald head! Love it!
I guess my baby is a tank! He's already past the 16 lb mark at 4 months...I'm dreading seeing how heavy he will be at 9 months....Jackson is sure a cutie pie though! I can't blame ya for loving him so much! :)
I'm excited to see this cute little guy and all your cute kids in just a few days!
What a stinkin' cutie!!
We all fell in love with that little guy last week...just like we love all your rug rats!!
Love you all!
He is so dang cute! I can't wait to cuddle him next month. I'm afraid big baby Jake willcrush him though. LOL.
Love you!
He is so tiny! Maggie may already outweigh him, no joke!
I hate dr. appts. when they have to get hurt. I think I end up crying more then they do.
Post a Comment