CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

9 and counting..

this is us by the same pillar at the Bountiful temple that we stood by 9 years ago. 
9 years ago today I was able to marry Sean and it was such a wonderful decision.  I have really lucked out.  He is such a wonderful person in so many ways.  I am grateful that he puts up with me!

Happy Anniversary babe.  Can't wait for many, MANY more to come.  Love you.

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

9 years! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys and what a wonderful life you have!

Jenny Moore said...

What a beautiful picture!
Congrats guys!!
We love you both!!! :)

Julie said...

Such a happy day! Congrats on the 9 and here's wishing you a happy many, many more to come!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm remembering the thought of having a Halloween themed bridal shower for you!

:)