As I mentioned in my last post, Tayler is the "STAR" student for this week. According to her it is the best week EVER! We made a poster on Saturday together that she presented to the class Monday morning. It was fun to work with her on it. I let her do most of the work and pick out the things she wanted to put on her poster. We went with the theme TOP 10. It was fun to see her responses to each question.
**
As the star student, I guess she gets to be the teachers aide for the whole week and for Tayler there is really nothing better than that. They also had chicken nuggets, pot pie and turkey roast on the menu for lunch-- she usually won't eat school lunch, but when she saw her 3 favorite things all in a row she knew it was her week. Ah, to be in 3rd grade again.
**
I think she is a shining star too.








8 comments:
I want to be in 3rd grade again!!!
I love your top 10 format, very clever!!!
You are a STAR T!!
Love you lots!!utahstate
I love the poster, so cute!!
She sure is a shining star!
love you!
I love the Shining Star or V.I.P. that they do in the elementary classes. What a great self esteem builder and just fun to be spotlighted!
Who would have known they would have her 3 favorite foods for lunch on HER week! Ha ha
She is beautiful!!
she is so precious! I want to be a 3rd grader again! Love the top 10 idea. I am going to have to use that idea for Madelyn.
I can only imagine what a good helper she was!
So cute!! Those were the days!! Way cute poster!!
Isn't it great when little things make you so happy!
I think you are ALWAYS a star Tay!
Love the poster. That must have been fun to make.
Love you!
Way to be Tay- your awesome!
Post a Comment