The kids' school did a big event on Thursday evening called the "
Sonic Blast" and it was quite the Bash. Each class put together big baskets that were sold in a silent action. I helped with the Kindergarten baskets and they turned out awesome. It was fun to see everyone and enjoy an evening out and dinner. They had cheeseburgers, hamburgers, corn dogs, cookies, candy, chips, cotton candy, popcorn, a sonic drink station, etc. It was every kids dream. Sean was still gone on his business trip in DC so just the kids and I headed over.
My kids getting ready for the fun run.
Tay was such a good sister and stayed back to help Jayson run.
Jax got a hold of Jayson's corn dog and tried to eat it before I took it away..(good try baby, he didn't get any but sure tried hard)

Me and
Jax
Tay and Jayson (
I told Tay to do the peace sign).. she is a gangsta :)
Rylee enjoying her dinner

And what night is complete without a picture with the Sonic guy!

We had a fun night and endured the hot, HOT evening.
** funny story: At one point I was talking to my friend and I heard the DJ announce that there was a little boy lost with the name Jayson. I thought "oh that's probably mine" but kept on talking. Well, Tayler went and picked him up (I think she was playing on the playground and was more attentive.) Yep, mother of the Year! I'm just impressed he went to the announcer to tell him that he was lost. Glad he was found.
Sean came home Friday and we are happy to have him home again!
5 comments:
That is so funny about Jayson being lost. Not funny that he was lost but that he didn't just run off. What a good kid.
The Sonic Blast sounds like a fun party. I have noticed alot of schools are doing their parties, etc...early this year. Taking advantage of the good weather.
I am still laughing at you! How you just sat there and kept talking! Hilarious!
What a fun party! Jayson is so adorable BTW!
Yeah for school parties which include dinner!! :)
So what were in your baskets? Did you get everything to fit?
I love your cute kiddos.
What a fun activity!
Glad Sean is home...
:)
Yep, Mother of the Year award goes to Tayler! Good job Tay!
Love that you posted about the Sonic Blast... I totally feel like I was there since I was kinda sad I couldn't join you when I talked to you that night!
Post a Comment