CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A whole lot of FiRsTs

Yesterday at Tayler and Rylee's soccer games both girls scored their FIRST goals. It was awesome for both of them. Rylee had her game at 8:30 and when she scored I told Tay that she better score too so that Rylee doesn't pass her up. I guess that was all the motivation she needed. She faked out the goalie on the other team and punched it in. I was so proud of both of them.

After the soccer game Sean took off Rylee's training wheels (I'm not sure why we waited so long). Anyway, I went inside to change Jackson's diaper and when I came out she was riding up and down the sidewalk with NO training wheels. FIRST time ever. She picked it up, literally, in 2 minutes. She can stop, start, turn around with no problem. Awesome Ry. Sean had her padded up like a linebacker so if she had fallen she would have bounced back onto her bike. HAHAHA.


Tayler went to her FIRST Activity Days on Friday afternoon. It was darling and they made flower head bands. She loved every minute. I can't believe she is old enough to start doing that.

Jackson is crawling on all 4's now. His FIRST time was yesterday afternoon. He still does scoot around, but if you say "Jackson get up" he pops back up and away he goes.

Tomorrow Tay is the FIRST star student for her class. We made a poster yesterday, so I'll have to snap a picture in the morning.

Last night we went down to our FIRST women's soccer game at the Y. It was fun to watch. The girls watched so intently. Tayler has decided that she wants to be the goalie for BYU and earn a scholarship for it. Sounds good to me. She is getting really good. All of her practice with her Dad is definitely paying off. Same goes to Rylee too. She was amazing in her game. I can't wait until Jayson can play next year. That kid can already dribble and score like crazy. He is an animal.

It was a great weekend! We found out at Church today that we go back to 9:00 instead of 11:00 because our ward is so big. Dang. I was really enjoying 11:00.

Loves!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

How fun!! My girls are playing soccer this year too and I love to watch t hem!! Caden has decided that he will play soccer next year instead of football! I love football, but not the system, so I am all for that!! Your kids are so cute! Y'all seem so happy and that makes me happy!!

Jenny Moore said...

What a great weekend of firsts!!!
What awesome kiddos you have!
Congrats on the goal Tay and Rylee, you will be awesome and I might have to cheer for BYU if you are playing!!!
Hugs to you all

Joey and Nettifer said...

I should say a lot of first! Holy cow! What a fun filled exciting weekend for your family! Love it!
RIley is riding her bike with no training wheels! WOW!
I can't believe he is crawling either!

Unknown said...

What a fun week! Good job everyone!

That's crazy about changing times, then changing back. Silly.

Love ya!

Moore Family said...

What great accomplishments. Definitely worth documenting!

Bess also has a new lease on life with her training wheels off. Scares me a bit, but she sure is confident.

Julie said...

Wow that is a lot of fun firsts!