CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 06, 2010

Grandma Bodily

Last week was the funeral for Sean's Grandma Bodily. The funeral was wonderful and she left such an amazing posterity. Her husband had passed away in 1986 (I believe), so she has been alone for a long long time. I am sure it was a very joyous reunion. I really enjoy when I see Sean's extended family as well. They are such wonderful people. Sean flew in from St. George the morning of the funeral.
My hubby lookin' hot
The kids were playing so cute together

Graveside services- Sean was a pallbearer.
Grandma Bodily had 5 children: Fern (Jay), Odell (Sheri), Richard (Maxine), Kevan (Renee), and Shayla (Tom).. who are Sean's parents.
Sean with his mom and dad (looks like Grandpa is gearing up for winter :)
I'm glad that we were able to be there. At the funeral, all of the younger grand children sang "I Am a Child of God" and the older grand children sang " Nearer My God to Thee"-- both did a great job. She lived a very full life.

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

isn't it neat when they live a good life and people can be happy a funeral! Sad to see them go though!