" I woke up feeling really excited. I put my baptism clothes on and went downstairs to show everybody. Then we went to the Church to take pictures. Then we went to the chapel till it was our turn. When we went back McKenna went first. Then it was my turn. The water was really heavy. After I went back to get my dress on. Then we went to a different room to be confirmed. I felt the Holy Ghost. Then we took pictures and saw all my friends and every body. Then we went back to my house to have a party."
I loved reading her feelings. She is such a great girl.
Kinsey and Tay- they have been best friends for a very long time.
The Dunroe clan: Sharla came too, but we didn't get her picture.
Our family, Grandpa Tom & Grandma Shayla, Shane, Shantelle, Emerson and Kamryn.
Our family, Grandpa Tom & Grandma Shayla, Shane, Shantelle, Emerson and Kamryn.
Everyone from my family was able to be there except for Jen, Steve and their 4 cute kiddos who live very far away. All my other siblings drove or flew in for the big day.
The Linton clan: Ryan, Marcela, Camila, Reyes, our family, Julie, Ashley, Brent, Grandma Linton, Katie, Jared, Cayden and Jacob.
I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone that traveled near and far to be with Tayler on her special day. She also loved reading the letters and cards that were written to her. She received so many thoughtful gifts as well. Each thing will be cherished for a long long time. Jen sent Tayler a beautiful bracelet that she wore so that we had a piece of her family with us as well. Thank you everyone for your thoughtfulness and beautiful words. We really do have such amazing families.
I wish that my family lived closer together, but since we don't, the times we do get to see each other and spend time together are priceless. I love to just hang out with all of them. Saturday we went swimming after the baptism and Sunday we hung out at Mom's until super late! I loved every minute.








5 comments:
Being far away really stinks!
Tayler you are beautiful. I was thinking of you all day on Saturday, I'm so glad it was a special day for you. Love you lots!
She is so precious! Love her journal entry!
LOVE that dress! seriously! Stunning! She is so big now! What a wonderful decision she made!
Congrat to Tay! and her special day! Miss you all, it looks like it was a wonderful day and it should be. Crazy she is that grown up enough to be baptized. Still remember her toddling around church with her beautiful blonde curls in a poka-dotted dress. Lets do brunch soon! Love ya! Britt
I was so glad I got to share in Tayler's special day. She is an awesome kid!
It was great to hang with everyone. Wish it lasted longer. Thanks for putting on a great party Jess and for a fun weekend!
So glad we made it out to share in such a wonderful weekend. We love you guys so much!
Post a Comment