CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

It's official

Rylee was so excited this morning. She greeted me with a huge HUG and SMILE when she woke up. I can't believe that today was the actual first day. At breakfast she asked me over and over if she really got to stay this time for "real school and not testing" We all laughed so hard. She looked adorable. Love my little Rylee Pot Pie! We arrived right as the first bell was ringing so we hurried to the line-up area to hear her teacher giving instuctions. It was so cute. She really couldn't get the smile off her face. I am so happy for her to finally be in school. She is so eager to learn and I think she will have an amazing year. Not one tear was shed. I'm very proud of myself!



And there she goes... What fun.

8 comments:

Maria said...

Oh! You just made me so nervous for Wednesday! Rylee looks so cute! I can't wait to hear how she liked it!!

Jenny Moore said...

You look very fashionable and very smart Miss Pot Pie!!!
Hope it was a GREAT day!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute little kindergartener -for real!

:)

Carley said...

She is so cute! Alivia had her first day today too...I got teary eyed but maintained enough control that no tears actually fell!

Julie said...

Oh, they grow up so fast! Here's hoping that smile doesn't fade any time soon Rylee! Have a great year!

Joey and Nettifer said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe our girls are in kindergarten!! So exciting! Good job for not crying!

Moore Family said...

Glad to hear she was so excited. That always makes it easier on mom! Love her outfit!

Katie & Jared said...

She is such a cute! What an exciting time fore her! I know she will do great too. I was glad to hear that she is loving Kindergarten.