CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Tri, baby Tri

So while we were in St. George, Sean decided to sign himself up for the Layton Triathlon the following Saturday. I unfortunately had to work (and couldn't get it off due to the short notice) A huge thanks to my friend Angie for taking pictures since her hubby did it too. I'm just a wee bit impressed. He didn't really train one single bit either, but his time rocked for being his very 1st one EVER. I'm pretty sure I would have died in the pool! He told me that his goal is to do an iron man some day. Right now, I don't doubt him in the slightest.
Way to go babe!


good thing we purchased that sweet bike ;)

6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my gosh! That is so cool! GOod job! That is my next goal. I think! I am so very impressed

Maria said...

Holy Moly Sean!! AMAZING! And so fun! And Jess tells me that you're thinking about running the Provo Halloween Half Marathon...fun times, buddy!!
Can't wait to hear about it in person!

Jenny Moore said...

Way to go Sean! That is so impressive!!!
Jess I found that if I open yor blog in explorer instead of Firefox your blog comes up...crazy!
I see you found the overlapping blog background and you got it fixed...yeah you!!!
I'll have Eli start swimming...to Utah!!! I'll of course have to swim next to him just to make sure he does okay!!
Hugs to all!!

Katie & Jared said...

WAY TO GO SEAN!!! I could NEVER do a triathlon. You rock dude!!!

Julie said...

You amaze me Sean! Nice job!

Unknown said...

Good for you Sean!